1) Why did you choose A Level Media Studies?

I enjoy to express myself through my creativity and it is my favourite hobby to produce media and analyse media products.


2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?
I took Media GCSE in Greenford High School.
3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework task did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?
I achieved a grade 7 in Media and a grade 8 in coursework. I had to make a horror movie website for my coursework project. My strengths are editing and producting media content and my weaknesses are exam style questions.
4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?
I am hoping to achieve a A or A star
5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?
My currents thoughts are hoping to get into a apprenticeship.
6) What do you think the biggest MEDIA story of 2022 has been and why?
Not sure
7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?

8) What was the last film you watched?
Last film I watched was called Never Back Down.
9) What is your favourite ever TV series?
My favoutite TV series is Cobra Kai
10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why? (If you have an iPhone you can use Screen Time to get an accurate figure of how much you use your phone).
My average screen time is around 3-4hours and I think it is a reasonable amount of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Videogames: The Sims FreePlay - Audience and Industries

MIGRAIN: Feminist theory